Thursday, June 9, 2016

37-39 days

Well the boy is growing his feather like crazy. Tail is about half its length. He is requiring more interaction each day. He is bored. We had to go to McDermitt, Nv today for a fire training, so he was left alone for about four hours. When we got back he was insisting that someone spend some time with him. I finally got all my stuff done and went out to sit with him and make a phone call concerning some fire radio for the rural fire district. He kept running around and I knew that he was going to jump to me whether I wanted him or not. I was able to finish the call before he came visiting.

Then I had to yell for help before he took a chunk out of my belly. I managed to foist him off on Karen while I finished my business.

 https://vimeo.com/170062874                Password-  owyheeflyer



No comments:

Post a Comment