Thursday, November 30, 2017

Nov 30



sunrise

The migration seems to be in full swing. Seeing lots of Prairie Falcons and the Eagles are coming into most of the areas that I hunt. The Jacks seem to be thinning out as well. We hunted in Danner this morning and we had a lot fewer slips than I am used to. Hope managed to catch a Bunny fairly early in the hunt. I gave her a Jack front leg, and kept on hunting. She had a few chases on Jacks, but couldn't make contact.



I was a bit surprised that she caught this one. I heard no scream from him at all. She had him by the head, so I guess that the best he could do was to hum. Its hard to scream with your mouth held shut. 


I went by Karen and the car and asked Karen to give the dogs some water. Hope thought that she might be giving out Rabbit steaks, so she got in line as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment