Friday, April 3, 2020

Keeping on top of the "Pandemic"

I mentioned on the First that my female Brittany, Josie had a Hysterectomy on Wednesday. She is doing very well, in fact much better than I would have thought. Of course, being a dog, she doesn't have to deal with the physiological damage of losing her ability to have children. This was the first time that I had ever left her in a Vets office, and I think she thought the worse was going to happen. I had never abandoned her before. She was torn between sulking and glad that I had rescued her. When we got home the first thing she did was to roll on the lawn.


Now lest you begin to believe that I am getting a little stir crazy sitting here all by myself, I am not. My problem is that this whole current episode is causing a "flashback" to my cop days when you develop a "gallows" type of humor to deal with the foolishness of the general population. Unfortunately its the "News" outlets that cause me the most problem.

 Now it appears after much pressure from the "Journalists",  we have decided that we need to wear a mask when we go out. Since I am too far from Portland  to be active in "Antifa",  masks are really hard to come by here. However having been a Boy Scout for a whole two weeks, ( Our "leader" decided we were too violent, and quit coming to the meetings.) I can make do. I am just having trouble figuring out which one is the best bet for me.


This is my portable one that folds up to a nice pocket size since the nearest human to me is 3 miles. I can probably get away with not wearing one till I am around humans.  I am sure this one will be a big hit for at least four or five of my friends.


This is the one that I favor, especially when going to the bank, or if we get our own Antifa branch here at Burns Junction.


3 comments:

  1. Glad you are home Josie..... You're Larry has gone a bit wonky.... Enjoy the ride.... Wonk on Larry....

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2nd one gives you that Nija Turtle look...You'ld be a great hit at children partys.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. This has made my day infinitely better. First, to know that Josie it's doing so well. We are all happy to hear that. But, your facial mask hijinks are the highlight of the day. I know they were a few that I would like to have wear the very first mask. Thank you for giving us all of these smiles.

    ReplyDelete