Thursday, April 22, 2021

Tiger, April 26, 2012- April 23, 2021


Tiger's favorite spot.



Well it appears that I owe a young Veterinarian an apology. Tiger was a love sponge for two days, and then slowly began getting sicker and sicker. He had Asthma, and required the use of  an inhaler morning and night. By tuesday is wasn't helping him at all. He was very lethargic and his breathing was labored. I had some Dexamethasone, for days that the inhaler wasn't enough, but he never regained normal breathing. He basically stopped eating on Sunday. He died today at 10:30 AM. He is buried down by the creek along with Karen's ashes, the other pets, Dogs, Cats and Hawks are buried. If my wishes are followed, my ashes will someday be there as well.  


5 comments:

  1. Sorry for your loss....I will make sure your ashes ate spread where you want....Just put it in your will that you want me, IF you want me, to be in charge of spreading your ashes....Take a PICTURE of the location and then consider it done....Of course IF I outlive ya that is...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhh, I'm so sorry to hear this.
    Tiger is running free over Rainbow Bridge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tough winter Larry. Sorry about Tiger. At least he will be in good company on the other side.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awe, sad news😞 hugs, of course Ron and I will make sure your wishes are as good as done. Love ya

    ReplyDelete