Monday, August 9, 2021

A little flight around the area

The weather and the smoke had cleared a bit. We have just been covered up in smoke and wind for most of the year so far. So when the weather had moderated and the smoke cleared a bit, I decided to get in the air while I could. I didn't go all that far or to areas that scenic, but I picked a few pictures that you might find interesting.


Lightening strike

Collapsed Lava tube


The river cuts like a knife through the land 




The difference that water makes




Rock House International


As for Bud, he is slowly becoming used to me, and coming to the lure as he should. I will be turning him loose soon. 

The Hunting situation looks pretty dire. There is almost no water in the hills. It appears that I will have only one pond and a creek to hunt with Bud. I am not seeing any Jack Rabbits at all. Perhaps they will show up soon, but I have my doubts.


2 comments:

  1. Interesting photos......Good luck with Bud and hope your rabbit population comes back too....All my best....

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete