Monday, October 22, 2018

Sunrises, sunsets, and a bunny or two.




This is our Sun Rise, Quite nice. It is interesting to see the shift in where the Sun comes up and goes down.

I've hunted Hope twice in the last couple of days. Once at the Ranch in the Grease Wood.



Again she was quite heavy at 984 grams. This is the third chase of the day.

Yesterday we went to Arock to give the Ranch a chance to regroup. She was down to 943. We had a couple of slips at Jacks and this poor Bunny made the mistake of running from the dogs, back and right in front of us.





I'm not sure what happen to the settings on my phone, but these are the worst
pictures that I have seen from it so far.

The Bunny was pretty far into the giant Sage. I had to do a bit of digging to get them out.
I tried to kill it by breaking its neck. Apparently I am used to Jacks as I pulled his head off.
I gave it to Hope and went to find a rock to sit on.

When she finished with it she came looking for us. I called it good, being happy to kill just one critter.
Not a healthy enough population for me to get greedy.

This is our Sunset for tonight. A little weather coming in.


This is our Sunset for today. Quite nice!


No comments:

Post a Comment