Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Yanking and banking!

I took a flight yesterday and took a lot of footage where I flew. There was one part that I particularly wanted flying below the cliffs down into the Crooked Creek drainage. Unfortunately my camera was pointed too far down, and I was unable to turn it upward so that you could see some of the sky as well. The creek is about 30 feet or so below the surface of the rest of the ground. I kept trying to peer up at the top of the screen to see more, so I finally scrapped the video and made a new support for the camera that is a bit taller. Here is the result.

https://vimeo.com/340501352   password-   owyheeflyer








I get information from Vimeo about how many times my video's are watched and whether they are watched to the end. I will repeat as in most years-  If you are not interested in getting the blog or the video's kindly tell me and I will gladly remove your name from the list. I do not monetize it and the last thing I want to do is to bore someone with my ramblings. No harm, No foul, no hard feelings.

10 comments:

  1. Keep 'em coming, Larry. I watch 'em all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't always watch the videos, but I read the blogs. Keep em coming.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Larry enjoy your blog so keep me on your list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, please send more blogs, video, and pictures. All are truly appreciated. This allows me to see, and enjoy, parts of our country that I will never see in person.
    Thank you for taking the time to do this, and sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete







  5. thank you for these blogs kind of like we still pal round

    ReplyDelete
  6. Larry really like the last horse in the herd running. Looks like it is mostly an off white or maybe light fawn colored? Keep 'em coming if I don't read them right away doesn't in any way mean I don't want them.Lookimg at the pictures and seeing all the sage makes me miss that countryside alot. Hate blackberry bushes to hunt in.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry memory thing.....Last couple words.....Wish I had one of those "Puddle Jumpers" to cruise around in gotta be fun. Also quick reactions on that bird's part that almost became a splat on your winsheild during landing.....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sure is green and clear. I was looking at the video from my visit 2 years ago and the smoke was horrible!
    Hope all the vegetation growth from the abundant rain doesn’t turn into fuel for fires for the September gathering!
    Ken

    ReplyDelete