Friday, December 20, 2019

My Christmas Card to You!

I suppose this is the time of the year when we spend a lot of time on reflection. There of course has been to me, a lot of adjustment in my life, still. I am truly sorry that Karen cannot be here to take care of this little chore. You would have then gotten a proper Christmas Card.

There is not much that has happened to me this year that you would not know about if you are still interested enough to read my blogs, so this will be mercifully short. However a couple of things were not dwelt upon all that much when I wrote this blog.

I met  (in his words) "a long lost cousin" on my way back from Glacier Park. He and his lady stopped by on his way to a Southern vacation at some of the Parks in Calif. We had a great time and to my surprise there seemed to be a bit of bond with him that I have generally "poo pooed" when the same sentiment was related to me by an acquaintance. Anyway I admit that I was surprised at the feeling that his "kinship" evoked in me.

Connie and I are into our second year together, and I am truly grateful to have her in my life. Our love and appreciation of each other has deepened this year.

I have been thinking of adding something of this sort to my blog, and putting it off, because I cannot possibly put into words my appreciation of each of you and my wishes for your continued happiness and well being. Then as I rose this morning to see what the day would bring. This Sunrise sequence bringing light and beauty to this world,  was the inspiration that I needed to wish you each and everyone.
                                                               Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year!






4 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas Larry, Wanda and I miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas Larry! May the new year bring you joy, health, strength & happiness.
    jb, & Elaine

    ReplyDelete