Friday, June 26, 2020

Three forks

The wind and rain moderated enough for me to take Connie for a ride in my plane. It is a Fire Star II. The gross weight is listed variously at 780 lbs. Connie spent a lot of her life as a flight attendant and surprisingly enough she likes flying. I recently decided that with living alone most of the time, I can regulate my diet so that I can lose a bit of the weight that I have always carried. Connie has been tying to lose a bit herself, and both have been somewhat successful. We finally got our combined weight- Plane- Connie and myself to 10 lbs under the gross listed weight. I finally decided that we could survive a flight- together.

https://vimeo.com/432721899    password-- owyheeflyer

The flight was one hour and 50 minutes, we burned 5 gallons of fuel, and while I sweated bullets, Connie had a good time.

Here are some of the most recent Sunset Pictures for you to enjoy. The amazing part is that I did nothing to these photo's other than to reduce the size. It was a spectacular end to a very nice day.









1 comment:

  1. Such gorgeous country, makes me long for my horses and dirt bike!!!

    ReplyDelete